We are very happy to announce that our first public beta of vBFoster 1.5 is released, It has been done in the latest current vBulletin version, We will update it once any new version is released.
This mod improves the build-in debug info by adding additional information which may help you as administrator, but mostly as a developer.
This mod shows you information such as: included files in the current page, list of installed products, list of hooks that used in the page and more.
* This mod is for development and debugging use only!
* Use it in a test forum, not in your live one.
If you installed this mod and/or you want get support, please "Mark as Installed".
How to install:
Step 1: Enable vBulletin's Debug
1. Open config.php that located in the root
2. Set $config['debug'] to "true"
At this point you should see a new block in the bottom of the site.
Step 2: Install the mod
1. Upload the content of 'upload_to_root' directory to your root.
2. Make sure that Plugin/Hook System is enabled, it is disabled by default.
3. Reload your site (twice) - this mod uses the Auto-Install feature.
Auto-Install it's a feature that allows vB5 to install addons automatically after all files uploaded.
There is no need to install xml manually anymore.
IF YOU FOLLOWED THE STEPS BUT THE MOD DON'T LOOKS TO BE INSTALLED,
DO THE STEPS OF THE UPGRADE PROCESS TO INSTALL THE MOD MANUALLY.
IF THAT DOESN'T HELP, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE MOD'S DISCUSSION IN VB.ORG
How to upgrade:
If you installed previous version of this mod, you need to do the following steps:
1. Upload the content of 'upload_to_root' directory to your root
2. Find the file "product_rellectdebug.xml" in /upload_to_root/core/packages/rellectdebug/xml
3. Go to Import Product in the admincp
4. Upload the xml
[23/08/12] 1.0 BETA 1
* First release
[29/08/12] 1.0 BETA 2
* Compatibility with 5.0.0 alpha 38
* Improvement: Called hooks shows now which product uses it and which template placed in the hook
* Compatibility with 5.0.0 beta 10
* Package name renamed to be lowercase - the previous name caused to problem with the auto-install for some users.
* Compatibility with 5.0.0
* New block of General Info
* Products list improved to show deleted indicator for disabled products.